Whole-Grain Foods As Effective As Medication For High Blood Pressure
Another good reason to eat lots of fibre in the form of vegetables, brown bread, brown rice, oats and nuts & seeds! Take a look at this study from Scotland, where they found that patients who ate three daily servings of wholegrains had a reduced risk of high blood pressure.
Browse this section by:
- Foods For A Healthy Immune Function
- Balance Your Hormones with the Right Diet
- 4 Great Reasons to Eat Sourdough
- Let’s Talk About Probiotics
- Healthy High Street Lunch – Grab & Go Picks and Pitfalls
- The 40 Fruit and Veg Challenge
- Cereal Bars: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Foods to Fight the Flu
- How to Keep Calm and Cheer Up
- Brain Food – Boosting Mood, Memory and Motivation
- 5 Tips to Help You Choose The Right Bite at the Movies
- 4 Simple Strategies To Slash The Sugar In Your Diet
- Avoiding Those Valentine Vices
- Superfood Swaps – Keeping the Costs DOWN and the Health Benefits UP.
- Sandwich, Soup or Salad? – Lunchtime Picks and Pitfalls
- Green Leafy Vegetables – Anti-Wrinkle Cream for the Brain
- Food For Thought – Brilliant Brands
- Soup-er Food
- Cereal Killers
- Sandwich, Soup or Salad? A Guide to London Lunching
- Eat Yourself Fit – How to Avoid Everyday Exercising Errors
- The Breakfast Blog
- Wave Goodbye to the Winter Blues
- A Liver Is For Life, Not Just For January
- Christmas Nutrition Quiz
- Have You Lost the Spring in Your Step?
- Diet Myths Debunked
- Fat Facts – The Truth About Dietary Fat
- Four Fantastic Reasons to Scoff Strawberries
- How to Limit the Damage of Takeaway Food
- Struggling to Sleep?
- London Lunching
- Supermarket Smart – What’s On The Label?
- Healthy Eating on a Limited Budget
- Ditch the Detox – A WellWellWell Nutritional Workshop