I selected a variety of vegan offerings, scoring each for health and taste to decide whether the vegan version won, or whether you’d be better off sticking to the original. Here's my verdict in the Mail on Sunday.
Browse this section by:
- Woman Magazine – A Happier Menopause Starts Here
- Pelvic Roar – The Happy Menopause Book Review
- Henpicked Lunch & Learn – Menopause & Nutrition: What You Need to Know
- The Natural Healing Show – Smart Nutrition to Sail Through the Perimenopause
- Not Your Average Lives Podcast – How a 7-Day Getaway Led to a Midlife Health & Career Transformation
- Positive Pause – Balancing Blood Sugar in Menopause
- A Balanced Approach to Rebalancing Hormones – Wellbeing Radio
- Mail on Sunday – Which is Healthier? Vegan Substitute vs Original Product
- Sylk Natural – 4 Ways to Boost Your Libido With Nutrition
- Sylk Natural – 4 Ways to Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Mail on Sunday – Are ‘Miracle’ Low Calorie Ice Creams as Good as the Real Thing?
- White Hart Clinic – 4 Simple Tips To Shake Up Your Diet
- Pelvic Roar: Testing the 10-Day Energy Diet
- Pelvic Roar – Review of Va Va Voom: The 10-Day Energy Diet (I)
- Positive Pause – A Review of My Nutrition & Health MOT
- NetDoctor – What is the Low FODMAP Diet?
- Get the Gloss – Powerful Peas: a Multi-Vit and Protein Powder In One
- The Hot Flush Sofa – Nutrition & Lovely Bones
- Get the Gloss – Awesome Asparagus
- Get The Gloss – The Budget Veg With More Vitamin C Than An Orange
- Mail on Sunday – Do Celeb-Endorsed Diets Do More Harm Than Good?
- Hot Flush Talk Menopause Nutrition – Video
- Get The Gloss – How to Boost Your Va Va Voom in the Bedroom
- Get the Gloss – How Not To Be A Grumpy Dieter!
- Get the Gloss – 7 Food & Drink Hacks for a Great Night’s Sleep
- Mail Online: Everyday Habits That Zap Your Energy Levels
- Get the Gloss – The Diet Changes to Maximise Energy in Your 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and 50’s
- Mail on Sunday – Are You Tired All the Time?
- BBC Local Radio – Va Va Voom: the 10-Day Energy Diet
- Female First – 5 Ways to Boost Your Energy During the Party Season