We don't often talk about it, but vaginal dryness affects most women during the menopause and can significantly affect your quality of life. Here are 4 ways that diet can help to relieve the symptoms in a blog I wrote for Sylk.
Browse this section by:
- Mail on Sunday – Why a Relaxing Tipple Before Bed Could Make You Feel Worse
- Optimum Nutrition Magazine – Should You Change Before The Change?
- Deborah Kobylt Live – Talking Nutrition & Menopause
- Hello Magazine – Hot Topic
- Woman Magazine – A Happier Menopause Starts Here
- Pelvic Roar – The Happy Menopause Book Review
- Henpicked Lunch & Learn – Menopause & Nutrition: What You Need to Know
- The Natural Healing Show – Smart Nutrition to Sail Through the Perimenopause
- Not Your Average Lives Podcast – How a 7-Day Getaway Led to a Midlife Health & Career Transformation
- Positive Pause – Balancing Blood Sugar in Menopause
- A Balanced Approach to Rebalancing Hormones – Wellbeing Radio
- Mail on Sunday – Which is Healthier? Vegan Substitute vs Original Product
- Sylk Natural – 4 Ways to Boost Your Libido With Nutrition
- Sylk Natural – 4 Ways to Relieve Vaginal Dryness
- Mail on Sunday – Are ‘Miracle’ Low Calorie Ice Creams as Good as the Real Thing?
- White Hart Clinic – 4 Simple Tips To Shake Up Your Diet
- Pelvic Roar: Testing the 10-Day Energy Diet
- Pelvic Roar – Review of Va Va Voom: The 10-Day Energy Diet (I)
- Positive Pause – A Review of My Nutrition & Health MOT
- NetDoctor – What is the Low FODMAP Diet?
- Get the Gloss – Powerful Peas: a Multi-Vit and Protein Powder In One
- The Hot Flush Sofa – Nutrition & Lovely Bones
- Get the Gloss – Awesome Asparagus
- Get The Gloss – The Budget Veg With More Vitamin C Than An Orange
- Mail on Sunday – Do Celeb-Endorsed Diets Do More Harm Than Good?
- Hot Flush Talk Menopause Nutrition – Video
- Get The Gloss – How to Boost Your Va Va Voom in the Bedroom
- Get the Gloss – How Not To Be A Grumpy Dieter!
- Get the Gloss – 7 Food & Drink Hacks for a Great Night’s Sleep
- Mail Online: Everyday Habits That Zap Your Energy Levels