Healthy Cooking for Weight Loss & Energy
Manage your weight, boost your energy levels and look great! Are you ready for a change of lifestyle but don’t have the time to think about it? Would you like to keep in shape without resorting to a drastic diet? If the answer is ‘yes’, then our latest course could be just what you need to get started.
WellWellWell Nutritional Therapy and Kitchen Joy Cookery School have joined forces to bring you a nutrition and cookery workshop which is designed to help you re-establish healthy eating habits, reset your metabolism and restore your energy levels for a fitter, fuller life.
Our course runs over 3 evenings to help you discover how the right approach to food can make a real difference to managing weight, energy levels and well-being. Each session will include:
– a cookery masterclass, where you’ll take an active role in preparing and cooking delicious, balanced meals and snacks each week
– the opportunity to sample all the food you’ve cooked during our supper club-style nutrition Q&A
– mini-tutorials on the relationship between nutrition, weight management and energy production, including advice on blood sugar balance; fat metabolism; macro and micronutrients and the impact of anti-nutrients
– a recipe booklet featuring all the foods you’ve prepared, plus themed nutrition fact sheets
When? 8th, 15th and 22nd May from 6.30-9pm
Where? Kitchen Joy Cookery School in Chiswick
How much? £165 (Early Bird Rate of £150 if you book before 31st March)
Email me at email@example.com to book your place!
Recent WellWellWell Workshops
- Eat Yourself Well: Immune-Boosting Foods for Optimum Wellness in partnership with Kitchen Joy Cookery School
- Hot Flush: Talking Menopause With the Experts
- As Nature Intended: Restore Your Va Va Voom: Stop Feeling Tired All the Time
- The Really Helpful Club: The Hot Flush Returns
- Net Doctor: How to Beat Stress and Anxiety
- The Wellbeing of Women charity: Menopause: the Silent Taboo