According to the Office for National Statistics, over 131 million working days were lost in 2013 due to staff absence through sickness. Staff sickness can directly impact your business by affecting productivity, leading to missed deadlines and generating further costs of hiring temporary staff.
A healthy workforce is a productive one and this is where WellWellWell can help. We can provide your staff with nutritional advice and support to help them stay well and avoid taking time off for sickness. Contact us for a tailor-made package that could include individual health consultations for your staff, regular articles for your intranet or staff magazine, and presentations and workshops that cover common workplace health concerns such as fatigue, insomnia, stress and anxiety, cardiovascular health, diabetes, and cholesterol.
We also offer workshops and seminars for schools, health clinics, residential homes and professional or voluntary organisations, networks and support groups. Contact us to discuss a package that would suit your needs. Here are some popular topics:
- Reducing fatigue and boosting energy
- Executive stress: your heart health
- Understanding and managing cholesterol levels
- Nutritional tips for the elderly
- Healthy eating for business travellers
- Glow with health: nutrition for the skin
- Female health: your questions answered
- How to banish sugar cravings
- Cruise through the winter with immune-boosting nutrition
- Top ten anti-ageing tips
- Beat the bloat – improve your digestion